Introducing arbnco energy Carbon Reporting
by arbnco | Nov 23, 2022 | Blogs
Our software enables REITs, Property Managers and Landlords to cost effectively meet carbon reporting and TCFD legislative requirements as well as improving GRESB scores.
UK Commercial Real Estate stakeholders have signed up to a net-zero target by 2050 or earlier, this means taking real and tangible steps now to reduce the carbon intensity across portfolios. However, there remains a real difficulty even getting data on the actual energy use from tenanted properties, and many weeks of effort required every year attempting to do so.
What if there were a simple, cost effective and automatic way to acquire energy and specific carbon data from every UK energy meter, without even needing to engage with your tenants?
arbnco energy carbon reporting
- Ability to ingest electricity & gas meter data from every UK meter.
- Reports on supplier specific carbon emissions / tCO2e.
- Ingests last 12 months energy consumption from any property and tracks automatically moving forward.
- No need to engage with tenant or bill payer via Legitimate Interest Procedure.
- Benchmarking against peer buildings, fully costed recommendations for energy conservation measures and savings tracking.
Example pilot fund showing data from all meters acquired and aggregated for reporting. These meters are then tracked for ongoing consumption reporting and updated annual reports across the portfolio can be delivered in a single click.
arbnco’s software has provided us with a cost effective and scalable solution to access energy data and supplier specific carbon for our entire UK property portfolio supporting us on our journey to net zero.
Fill out the form
We’re here to help you achieve your building ambitions – complete the form with your details and we will get back to you.