We’re leading the way towards a cleaner, greener world through SMART energy data and
on the lookout for talented individuals to join us. Would you like a job that has a real impact
on industry? Check out our current vacancies below.
Please ensure you supply a covering letter and an up to date CV.
Ruby on Rails developers x2
arbnco is looking for experienced software developers to expand our engineering team developing disruptive proprietary technology solutions that are changing the commercial real-estate industry. In this position you will be part of a team developing cloud-based building simulation systems focused on energy and carbon reduction.
The position is based in Glasgow and offers a flexible working environment.
- Develop detailed specifications for enhancements to existing products.
- Verify and validate issues in the products reported by customers and internal users. Propose, implement and validate solutions to these issues.
- Implement and validate new features per the specifications.
- Collaborate with the entire development team to shape product and technology direction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field of study.
- Minimum three years of experience developing commercial, preferably cloud based, solutions.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Experience/expertise with the following technologies:
o Ruby on Rails (v5,v6)
· API only back-ends (no templating)
· Test automation
o RESTful APIs
Experience with the following technologies is not necessary but is a plus:
o AWS Services
o MEAN stacks (MongoDB, ExpressJS, Angular, NodeJS)
This falls under Visa & Immigration Tier 2 (General) SoC Code 2136 Programmers and software development professionals.
Start Date – Immediate
Please apply in writing or via email to:
c/o Mrs K Ramage
Inovo – Ground Floor Suite F
121 George Street
Or Email: email@example.com
Can’t find a role? we frequently have openings for passionate, hard-working Software Developers and Building Engineers as well as crucial business support functions such as Sales, IT and Finance. If you believe that you have the skills and passion to join us, we would like to invite you to send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org