The arbnco Building Performance Optimization Platform
From a single building to a large portfolio, we’ve got the tools to help you:
Our modular platform gives you access to the tools you need, no matter what stage of the journey you’re on.
The arbnco Energy suite guides you through the process of understanding and optimising your building or portfolio energy performance.
arbnco energy insight
With just your energy data and some basic building information you can quickly understand how your building is using energy, where it’s being wasted, and where the greatest opportunities for savings are.
- Receive tailored recommendations on building-specific energy conservation measures to help you plan your next steps.
- Low-touch analytics help you avoid costly engineering audits.
arbnco energy estates
You can manage your portfolio of non-domestic EPCs. Designed as a complete MEES compliance solution, it is the only product in the market to give fully-costed improvement strategies for every property to get to a B rating in time for the 2030 regulatory deadline.
- Simple upload of EPC data files and automated processing of potential improvements
- Visual dashboard to easily manage priorities by rating, lease event or property type
- Portfolio reports to determine the full budget for MEES compliance
- Property-specific reports for project scoping or registering exemptions.
arbnco energy renew
Provides first stage feasibility and economic assessment for renewable energy projects. Whether you are considering solar PV, heat pumps, wind turbines, Combined Heat & Power (CHP), biomass or battery storage, Renew will tell you the estimated project cost, financial return, carbon savings, and optimise for the best possible result.
- Swift and simple assessment of renewable feasibility
- Full financial comparison of results including Net Present Value (NPV), Internal Rate of Return (IRR), and 20-year cashflow
arbnco energy consult
Coming soon, allows you to refine specific building-level information to fine-tune the solutions that are right for your property. Simple tools such as our interactive satellite view allows you to highlight available property and roof space to evaluate the potential for wind and solar generation.
- Detailed analysis of your building’s energy use help identify energy efficiency, renewable potential, storage, and peak-load shedding opportunities.
- All supported with financial planning tools to help you maximise returns.
Optimising building efficiency and occupant comfort is no easy task. arbnco Workplace lets you connect to wireless IoT devices, view indoor environmental conditions in real-time, monitor your building against industry standards (such as those from Well, RESET, CIBSE, ASHRAE, LEED, and others), and adopt advanced control strategies with the arbnco Niagara driver.
The arbnco workplace environmental sensing module captures real-time air quality and occupant comfort parameters via wireless IoT devices that can be easily and cost-effectively deployed across all occupied spaces.
- Compare air quality against standards and generate alerts when defined thresholds are exceeded.
- Collect feedback from users and interact with occupants.
The arbnco workplace environmental controls module optimizes building performance using proprietary machine-learning algorithms to balance energy efficiency against air quality and occupant comfort objectives.
- Easy integration with your existing building automation systems via the Tridium Niagara framework to enable rapid deployment and realization of enhanced controls.
- Optimise schedules for compliance, certification, and optimized operation
Request a demo
Schedule a demo with one of our product consultants.